Saturday, December 19, 2009

In the beginning...

It's 3 am, I'm in bed, and I can't sleep.

I just finished watching Julie & Julia, a movie about a woman cooking her way through a cook book and writing a blog about it. After watching it I started having all of my opinions, thoughts, ideas etc. run through my mind. This usually happens to me when I am trying to sleep, and most of the thoughts are long gone by the time I wake up (if I have slept at all). This time though, I decided to write them down - in a blog.

A little about me - my name is Mat, 28, and I live in the suburbs of Sydney, Australia. I like sports, cooking, computer games, TV, and some other stuff I'm sure I'll remember later. This is my first blog, and I have only read a few, so I guess I'll just figure stuff out as I go along.

Now that I have got the basics out of the way. I am stuck on what to write next. I guess it is too early in my blogging life to jump into such heavy issues as politics, the environment, and other stuff that matters, so I am just gonna leave it here for now and try to get some sleep.

Although that seems doubtful...

No comments:

Post a Comment